It’s a new year and I thought it would be great time to tell you about my skin care routine. As most of you know, my sister, Anna Laura, sells Mary Kay. Almost every beauty product I use is Mary Kay! I have been using Mary Kay products long before my sister began selling it though. I have been using it ever since I was taught to wash my face. Of course since she began selling it, I have branched out a lot more on what I use! I just wanted to share what works for me and encourage you to make a skin care routine. If you are interested in these products, I would love for you to support my sister.
Let me start out by saying, I am not a huge skin care junkie. I haven’t shopped around for lots of different regimens like a lot of girls do. I am high maintenance about a lot of things, but when it comes to spending money on beauty products, I am pretty low maintenance. Don’t get me wrong, I like to wear makeup and take care of my skin, I just think you can achieve a lot of the same looks/outcomes without breaking the bank. I am extremely faithful about washing my face every single night, no matter how late I get home, I never go to bed with makeup on. It has become a healthy habit of mine for years now. I am currently using Mary Kay’s TimeWise Miracle Set 3D and I am really enjoying it. Here’s an example of my daily routine.
- I apply the Mary Kay TimeWise Age Minimize 3D Cleanser every morning while in the shower.
- Once the cleanser is lathered on my face, I scrub it with the Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush. When I first got the cleansing brush, I only used it once a week. Now, I use it everyday, twice a day. I LOVE IT. It has made my skin feel so silky smooth and I can tell a huge positive difference in my pores after using it more frequently!
- Once I get out of the shower, I apply the Timewise Age Minimizing Day Cream all over my face and neck.
- Then I apply body lotion from head to toe. I usually just swap up different collagen boosting lotions from Wal-Mart like St. Ives Body Lotion with Collagen Elastin.
- At night I use the Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover to remove my eye makeup with a cotton swab.
- After removing my eye makeup, I use warm water and apply the Timewise Age Minimize 3D 4-in-1 Cleanser.
- Then I scrub my face once again with the Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush.
- After scrubbing my face clean, I apply the TimeWise Age Minimize 3D Night Cream and rub it all over my face and neck.
- Then, I apply the TimeWise Age Minimize 3D Eye Cream under each of my eyes.
- On Sunday’s, I usually take a hot epsom salt bath with Dr. Teal’s Eucalyptus and Spearmint Epsom Salt. The bath salts are truly a game changer. If you have never taken an epsom salt bath then you are definitely missing out!
- Once I get out of the tub, I immediately shower and then apply the ClearProof Deep-Cleansing Charcoal Mask. It has become a Sunday night ritual for me!
Y’all these pajamas are my favorite. This is my third set from Soma! They are pricey, but they are having a great sale right now. Take advantage! Hope this encourages you to make a routine to take care of skin! The best advice I can give you is moisturize, head to toe, not just your face!