Evan and I recently went to Florence, Alabama for his cousin’s wedding. Winter weddings are always so hard to dress for it seems like. I honestly haven’t been to many winter weddings until recently. If you’re wondering what to wear to a winter wedding, you’re in luck! I am sharing my look from the wedding with you, just a couple of weeks later 😉
Dress: Francesca’s (on sale) | Shoes: Nordstrom (ON SALE) | Handbag: Louis Vuitton | Watch: Nordstrom (similar) | Heart Tag Bracelet: Tiffany and Co. | Bangles: The Styled Collection (ON SALE)
My dress has adjustable straps and runs true to size. It’s also on sale making it less than $30! My fur coat is vintage, it was actually my grandmothers. It even has her name stitched on the inside of the coat. It means a lot to me that my mom has started to let me wear it! You can always throw on a shawl for extra added warmth, too! 🙂
We stayed in the cutest boutique hotel in downtown Florence called GunRunner Hotel. It was the neatest old building turned hotel with only 10 available rooms. The character and luxury of this hotel was to die for. If you are ever in the area, I highly recommend checking this place out for the night. Before heading out of town on Sunday, we met the family for brunch at Big Bad Breakfast inside the The Stricklin Hotel. I had a brunch staple, chicken and waffles, everyone else ordered a variety of different things and they all looked delicious. This place has several locations around the south, so definitely check it out if you’re ever near one! It was yummy!
We are looking forward to another upcoming winter wedding in……. NOLA! Stay tuned! 🙂
If you have been waiting on another Amazon post, here it is! I love Amazon for all sorts of reasons, especially for clothes here lately. I have found some great pieces that I think some of you may like as well, especially the price tag! Check out my most recent finds from Amazon below!
Sweater: Amazon Prime | Belt: Loft | Earrings: Loft
I wore this black sweater to my work Christmas party and everyone loved it. I really want to buy it in another color, too! I will say that it is thin, I had to wear a shell underneath it. Overall, it is great quality material and has washed well! Grab yours today for only $27.99 Prime!
Sweater: Amazon Prime | Skirt: ASOS (Similar) | OTK Boots: DSW (similar)
Okay, I’ve worn the sweater several times actually, including to church last Sunday with this adorable skirt and OTK boots! Don’t forget it comes in several other colors!
Sweater: Amazon Prime | Leggings: Loft | Shoes: Nordstrom | Necklace: Kendra Scott
Everyone went nuts over this when I posted it on my instagram a couple weeks ago. It is so cute and comfy with leggings. Also, I ordered a medium for length with leggings! Keep in mind that I am only 5’2, so it may not be as long on you. The quality is great on this one too and washed well! It is only $27.99 Prime!
Hat: Amazon Prime | Top: Loft (50% OFF) | Cardigan: Loft (50% OFF) | Jeans: Bayou Belle’s Boutique | Shoes: Nordstrom (similar)
I have been searching for a winter hat for months and finally decided to find one on Amazon! This hat is available in multiple colors and it’s under $20! I ordered the camel color!
I just ordered a dress from Prime for an upcoming wedding and I can’t wait to see if it works, so I can share it with you all! Hope you all are enjoying my Amazon posts. Let me know if you would like to see more than just clothes. I will be happy to share all of my Amazon finds!
It’s a new year and I thought it would be great time to tell you about my skin care routine. As most of you know, my sister, Anna Laura, sells Mary Kay. Almost every beauty product I use is Mary Kay! I have been using Mary Kay products long before my sister began selling it though. I have been using it ever since I was taught to wash my face. Of course since she began selling it, I have branched out a lot more on what I use! I just wanted to share what works for me and encourage you to make a skin care routine. If you are interested in these products, I would love for you to support my sister.
Let me start out by saying, I am not a huge skin care junkie. I haven’t shopped around for lots of different regimens like a lot of girls do. I am high maintenance about a lot of things, but when it comes to spending money on beauty products, I am pretty low maintenance. Don’t get me wrong, I like to wear makeup and take care of my skin, I just think you can achieve a lot of the same looks/outcomes without breaking the bank. I am extremely faithful about washing my face every single night, no matter how late I get home, I never go to bed with makeup on. It has become a healthy habit of mine for years now. I am currently using Mary Kay’s TimeWise Miracle Set 3D and I am really enjoying it. Here’s an example of my daily routine.
- I apply the Mary Kay TimeWise Age Minimize 3D Cleanser every morning while in the shower.
- Once the cleanser is lathered on my face, I scrub it with the Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush. When I first got the cleansing brush, I only used it once a week. Now, I use it everyday, twice a day. I LOVE IT. It has made my skin feel so silky smooth and I can tell a huge positive difference in my pores after using it more frequently!
- Once I get out of the shower, I apply the Timewise Age Minimizing Day Cream all over my face and neck.
- Then I apply body lotion from head to toe. I usually just swap up different collagen boosting lotions from Wal-Mart like St. Ives Body Lotion with Collagen Elastin.
- At night I use the Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover to remove my eye makeup with a cotton swab.
- After removing my eye makeup, I use warm water and apply the Timewise Age Minimize 3D 4-in-1 Cleanser.
- Then I scrub my face once again with the Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush.
- After scrubbing my face clean, I apply the TimeWise Age Minimize 3D Night Cream and rub it all over my face and neck.
- Then, I apply the TimeWise Age Minimize 3D Eye Cream under each of my eyes.
- On Sunday’s, I usually take a hot epsom salt bath with Dr. Teal’s Eucalyptus and Spearmint Epsom Salt. The bath salts are truly a game changer. If you have never taken an epsom salt bath then you are definitely missing out!
- Once I get out of the tub, I immediately shower and then apply the ClearProof Deep-Cleansing Charcoal Mask. It has become a Sunday night ritual for me!
Pajama Top: Soma (ON SALE) | Pajama Pants: Soma (ON SALE)
Y’all these pajamas are my favorite. This is my third set from Soma! They are pricey, but they are having a great sale right now. Take advantage! Hope this encourages you to make a routine to take care of skin! The best advice I can give you is moisturize, head to toe, not just your face!